Transfers Lviv - Warsaw - Lviv
Multi Day Lviv Tour
Discover Lviv, Olesko, Podhorce and Zolochiv on an unforgettable 4-day tour with one of Lviv’s best hotel as your base. On a sightseeing tour you’ll see all the cultural giants that give Lviv its enticing reputation. Visit the UNESCO-listed Lviv's city center, see Rynok Square and climb Ratusha, visit all main churches of Lviv.
Begin your 4-day tour by checking into one of the most comfortable Lviv’s hotel – your base for three nights in the city. Centrally located for total convenience, the hotel boasts outstanding facilities with a prestigious wellness center. You’ll have plenty of time to enjoy the hotel and its surrounding area in between day trips.
Contact us to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Three nights of accommodation
- Lviv Sightseeing tours
- Entrance fees
- Lviv Region Castles tour by bus
- Meals as per itinerary
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hike for 2-3 hours: Elizabeth Church, Church of Jura (the entrance to the center), if time outdoors, you can also watch the University, the Church of Mary Magdalene, and visit the monument of Polish professors murdered by the Nazis in the hills Wuleckich.
- 9:00-9:45 breakfast.
- 10:00-12:30 Lychakiv Cemetery and Cemetery of Eaglets.
- 13:00-13:45 panoramic views from the top of Lviv High Castle (Union of Lublin Mound)
- 14:00-15:00 lunch.
- 15:00-18:00 Tour of the Old Town: the Powder tower, the church Uspieńska, Arsenal City, Bernardine, koścół Dominicans, Children Market, Latin Cathedral (entrance to the center), Boim Chapel (entrance to the center), a monument to Adam Mickiewicz, the church Jesuits, the Armenian Orthodox Church (entrance to the center), Opera (the entrance to the center).
- After completing the tour of the Opera, you can see the show (prices for shows: http://opera.lviv.ua/pl)
- 9:00-9:45 breakfast.
- 10:00 departure for a tour of the Castles "Golden Horseshoe" (Olesko, Podhorce, Zolochiv). The best tour in the following order: Olesko, Podhorce, Zolochiv. Lunch can be organized in Zolochiv. Before returning to Lviv can also visit other monuments Zlotshev: Bernardine Church (1624-1626), Church Piarist (1730), the church of St. Nicholas (sixteenth century), the synagogue was built by James Sobieski in 1724, the Chapel, where the corpses buried 22 officers and Polish soldiers who died during the fighting Zolochiv in 1918-1920.
- A trip to 3 hours: watch out Casino Nobleman (Building Scientists), the National Diet (University) and PałacuPotockich (Gallery of Fine Arts), visiting the interior of the Royal tenement (Historical Museum) and a farewell watch the panorama from the tower of the Old Town Hall.